Saturday, March 29, 2008

Better Late than Never

Last July Annelise tagged me to post this on my blog. So yes, it is just a little late (9 months as the Nerd just reminded me) but I am actually doing one of these. Annelise, I hope this makes your day!


4 Jobs I have had:

  • Cashier/bagger at Southbury Food Center
  • Raging Water's lifeguard
  • buser/waitress at Lemongrass
  • lab slave

4 Movies I’d watch over and over:

  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • Pride and Prejudice (the loooong version with Colin Firth)
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Hero

4 (or more, so I could list them all) Places I have lived:

  • St Louis, MO
  • Wilton, CT
  • Roanoke, VA
  • Southbury, CT
  • Groton, MA
  • Southbury, CT
  • Salt Lake City, UT (84112, 84102, 84108, 84102, 84105, 84111)

4 Of my favorite foods:

  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Pad Thai or any other thai food really
  • Tikka Masala
  • Mashed Potatoes

4 Places I’d rather be right now:

  • The desert
  • Zion
  • Thailand
  • Salt Lake in May

4 (or 3) People I am tagging:

  • Mom
  • Tori
  • Amber

1 comment:

Annelise said...

stupid spammers!

please please PLEASE i want to see wedding pictures!!!!