Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm glad my sister is pretty!

I have the CUTEST nephew in the world! Not only was I able to keep him from crying when I babysat a few weeks ago (for a little bit anyway, I guess I'm just not that same as mom...especially when she forgets to tell me what to do in case he wakes up...) but Annelise posts a million pictures of him and he just seems to be getting cuter every day! (The same can be said about my niece, but Thomas and Tori need to post more pictures!). Here's her blog site www.annelise.briggsfam.com
And she was afraid she was going to have an ugly baby!

1 comment:

Annelise said...

youre such a nerd. i didnt tell you what to do because i seriously didnt think he would wake up! but you did everything perfectly. and its ok, im know im pretty fat! but thanks for sharing that with the world wide web.